Looking for the right words to express your warmest feelings? A great collection of Birthday Wishes for Son from mom or dad. Birthday is a wonderful occasion to make your son feel appreciated and cared for. Let him know that you love him and you are proud of him by sharing Birthday Wishes for Son and happy birthday son quotes for Facebook and Twitter from Mom and Dad to make know people how much Your son Birthday Mean to you. Sons are the perfect blend of wonder, warmth, joy, and love. So show them your love by sending them Happy Birthday Wishes for Son.
Birthday Wishes for Son
Only a few parents are privileged to be blessed with a gifted son like you. Happy birthday to the best son in the whole wide world!
Our Son is a part of us, we never could. Our Son loves us so much, he never should. On his birthday, I pray for his health and boon! May he bring us a daughter-in-law very soon.
No cheesy lines, No stupid vines. On your birthday, a heartfelt Thank you, for being just mines. Happy Birthday, Son.
You are my sunshine. I love you so much. Happy greetings to you! Happy Birthday my son!!!
We love you and wish you the happiest of days and a bright, healthy future. Birthday Wishes for Son.
- Son, I am happy to say that I see a little more of me in you in every single day. Happy birthday, my little boy!
- Our beloved son, thank you for bringing a smile to our face every day. We hope that your birthday will bring a smile to yours as well! Happy Birthday!
- Sons like you must be called “suns” since you literally bring sunshine into our lives. Happy Birthday!
- Loving son is our greatest joy, you can make it too easy… Happy Birthday my dear son!!!
- No matter how many of your birthday’s come and go, but you will always our cute little son in this world. Happy Birthday My dear son!!!
- With Heart full love and my prayers for you my son. Happy Birthday!!!
- Our whole world can be summed up in just three letters – SON. Happy birthday.
- All of it – is the only place you have in my heart. Happy birthday, son.
- Son… you make every single day of my life feel like Mother’s Day. Happy birthday.
- Every father secretly wishes that his son grows taller and wiser than him. Congratulations – at least you’ve grown taller. Happy birthday.
- Wherever life takes you, whatever the goals that you endeavor, I will always be so proud of you! Happy Birthday, my son!
- Every day you find a way to bring a smile to my face. Hope your birthday brings a smile to yours!
- A wonderful person always has a wonderful life. And so will you. Have a fun-filled day, dear!
- Honest, successful and handsome are just a few adjectives I use to describe my darling son. This is your special day and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!
I often count the blessings of my life. You are the best blessing I have ever received. I am the happiest mother in the world. Birthday Wishes for Son.
- Your birth changed me forever because I am now a mother of the most terrific son I could ever have.
- One day, son, you will be a father, too. Only then will you realize how much I love you. Happy Birthday, kiddo
- You are a gracious person, with a good heart. You care, not because you need to, but because you want to. May God bless you. Birthday Wishes for Son.
- On a special day like this, we just want you to know that it is really awesome to have such a lovely and obedient son like you. Happy Birthday to you.
Birthday Wishes for Son
Can you believe that you have given us almost no trouble while you grew up? Haha! You are truly the best son in the whole world. Happy Birthday.
I thank God every day for the wonderful blessing he has bestowed upon your mother and me. Happy birthday son, I hope it is your best day ever.
Son, you’re our greatest blessing. May your birthday and all your tomorrows be blessed with everything good in life!
Today is your birthday my son, the day which is the most memorable day in our life. Much happy return of the day!
Many moons ago on this very day, you arrived in our lives to give us joy and love. Happy birthday to you!
You have celebrated so many birthdays in the past years but you will always be the little boy I held in my arms. Happy Birthday, Son!
Follow your Birthday Wishes for Son up with a post on Facebook, cute tweets and maybe even a funny text. If your son is just a toddler, save your card as a keep safe in a separate drawer. Give it to him when he grows older in which Happy Birthday Son Quotes Written. He’ll have tears of happiness as he reads the beautiful Birthday Wishes for Son from Mom and Dad and reflects back on his childhood.